Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Brannon John

I first met Brannon John at Love Park sometime during the mid to late 90's. We met through a mutual friend and skater, Brian Nugent. At that time, Brian was about to start a new skateboard company out of Philadelphia with another mutual friend and skater, Tara Shenkman. The company would be called Philadelphia Experiment. Brannon and I would skate for the company and since I was filming a lot at that time, we decided to make a skate video. During the filming of the video, Brian and Tara parted ways and the team went with Brian to start a short lived company called Abstract. So when we put the video out, it was called The Abstract video although some people still knew the company to be called Philadelphia Experiment. This is Brannon's part from that video which happens to be that last part. Brannon John is still one of my good friends who I love to go back to Philly and skate with when I'm back home. He still rips and he's part owners of Kinetic Skateshop in Wilmington, DE. Brannon is also about to get married! Congrats and enjoy his video part from 1997-1999.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1GMPJ0wFnM

No comments:

Post a Comment